FOOP Canna Sweetener (Case)
1 Gal Case (5 Units) - $149.97
FOOP Sweetener (32oz) | MSRP/Unit: $24.99 | Units/Case: 5
FOOP Sweetener (1 Gal) | MSRP/Unit: $49.99 | Units/Case: 5
- CREATES AN EXPLOSION OF TRICHOMES – Unlike any other plant sweetener, FOOP Canna Sweetener contains eight organic sugars to maximize trichome development
- PROMOTES MICROBE REPRODUCTION – Promotes a rich living microbiome to maximize bioavailability, enhance growth, and expedite trichome production
- IMPROVES PLANT FLAVOR – Hand-picked for their vitamins and amino acids, FOOP’s unique blend of sugars improves flavor and provides a strong finish
- WORKS WITH ALL MEDIA AND NUTRIENT LINES – Perfect for soil, coco, and hydroponics, plus, works great in conjunction with any nutrient line, especially FOOP Canna when used throughout the entire growth cycle
- DELIVERS EIGHT ORGANIC SUGARS – Unique blend of organic sugars sourced from the most exotic places on the planet: date syrup, sorghum syrup, agave syrup, coconut sugar, blackstrap molasses, honey, muscovado sugar, and yacon root
FOOP Canna Sweetener is unlike any other plant sweetener. Instead of using just blackstrap molasses or honey fortified with synthetic vitamins, FOOP Canna Sweetener combines these two sugars plus six other organic sugars to create an explosion of trichomes, promote the reproduction of microbes, and improve plant flavor. After years of delicate testing and research, these eight organic sugars were hand-picked for their unique vitamins and amino acids to provide a strong finish for your grow. FOOP Canna Sweetener works great in all growing media: soil, coco, and hydroponics. FOOP Canna Sweetener improves yield and potency when used with any nutrient line, especially FOOP Canna nutrients.
- The FOOP Canna nutrient line provides a unique combination of base nutrients, essential minerals, micronutrients and beneficial bacteria. This includes all of the nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, silica and other critical minerals and micronutrients that you might find in a half dozen or more different bottles.
- The FOOP Canna nutrient line also delivers mycorrhizal fungi to promote root development as well as a rich living microbiome of beneficial bacteria to the roots of plants that accelerates the uptake of nutrients.
- And, FOOP Canna Sweetener contains a unique blend of eight all-natural and organic sugars sourced from some of the most exotic places on the planet plus vitamin and amino acids optimized to not only improve flavor but provide a strong finish and maximize trichome development.
PLANTS LOVE FOOP
HERE’S WHAT EXPERT GROWERS HAVE TO SAY
“The FOOP Canna nutrient line checks all my boxes: amazing growth, strong finish and easy-to-use.”@greenninjagrowers
“One of my favorites in the tent. Purple popping out everywhere with that fruity gum smell.”@kingduke0021
"Part of FOOP’s lineup is a sweetener, and the results are clear. The trichomes exploded 3 days after the first application."@golf42022
“I’ve never seen such a rainbow of colors before using FOOP”@kingduke0021
“I have never seen faster growing and healthier plants than my current run powered by FOOP. When I checked on them after the first feed, I almost couldn’t believe it”@lucifer_da_god
“FOOP – there it is! These may be the best-looking plants I’ve ever had. You guys really have something special here.”Mike Medlin, Founder
“Our yield per plant is looking like it’s going to be double what it was last year and the plants are turning out tremendous.”Jeff Boogaard, Owner
CannaBreeze Hemp Farm
“Getting that FOOP diet and looking 🔥”@chesapeakecraft
FOOP WORKS GREAT IN ALL TYPES OF GROWING MEDIA
in coco coir!
Organics Made Easy
- It is no longer necessary to use seven, ten or fifteen different nutrient bottles for your garden – and there’s no complicated mixing regimen either: everything is packed into two bottles for veg and two bottles for bloom and a sweetener.
- There are no soil amendments and no teas to make.
- The FOOP Canna nutrient line is what cultivators choose when they want to go organic without all the extra work and without sacrificing yield.